Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, January 24

Opera Cow

Lately I’ve seen advertisements on TV for the new 2 dollar bills. Apparently they’re collectibles. You can order either 2 or 3 of them for $10, but they have a $50 value. Does anyone else find this inconsistent? They’re $2 bills.


Today’s Exploit:

Today I walked into the trailer to discover an animated cow singing opera, its ears blowing in the wind. The last person to watch the TV had changed the channel to Classical Baby, which evidently puts animations to classical music. I find it quite hilarious that one of the guys I’m boarding with would choose that channel. Not one has ever given any hint of wanting to watch anything other than football or horror shows.

When I left a grasshopper was playing the violin.

After laughing at the cow for a few minutes, I realized that I recognized the song. I don’t listen to opera very often, so that revelation was rather shocking. So I decided I had to find out what it was.

It was not a difficult project. I typed “Classical Baby, cow” into youtube’s search engine. This is what I got:


I’m a little obsessed with it at the moment; trying to figure out who sang the version that I know. I really like the song, and think the cartoon is rather hilarious. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative