Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, January 19

My Tattoo

Driving is exhausting.


Also I’m making French Bread. Wish me luck. I hope it tastes as good as it smells. I just took it out of the oven and it’s crackling, it sounds like Rice Krispies.

I fell in love with my KitchenAid again.

Today’s Exploit:

On the rare occasion that Noah is silent, or away from the trailer, another trailer inhabitant has decided to regale me with his life story.

It was not an interesting story. So my attention wandered. I thought about making cornbread. I thought about wanting my mixer. I thought about the snow and some bunnies.

Then Robert remembered that he needed to do laundry. I was thankful for a small recess. In that time I talked to Dimitris a bit.

Me: I think I have “Please, tell me your life’s story” stamped on my forehead.

Dimitris: Haha. He did tell you a lot about his life.

Me: It happens everywhere, too. I don’t know why. Mostly I don’t want to know their stories.

Dimitris: Really? Haha.

I may need to get a note tattooed on my forehead saying, “Shut up, I don’t want to know! Yes, that means YOU!”

It might deter a few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative