Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, January 5

A Bit of a Shock

Firehouses have circular stairways because the engines were at a time pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor, and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

-Found here

Today’s Exploit:

A while ago, before my holiday, when I was home I took some cupcakes to the dance studio. This is not an un-common occurrence. I take something nearly every day I dance. This day, however, was the day that one of the instructors told me I should open a bakery. And he would back me.

I was rather stunned by that.

As in mouth-open-unable-to-speak-making-unintelligible noises stunned.

He also told me he would find a place and help me equip it. Amazing.

I gurgled a little bit.

He said, “No, really! I want to be a silent partner.”

I may have drooled.

Then he said we should talk the next time I’m in town.

And I went to dance with Shawn. I don’t think I was able to speak for my entire lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative