Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, January 22

Dancers

Working 6 am to 6 pm =Never seeing any daylight. Stuck in a box with computers all the time.


Working 6 pm to 6 am =Lazier and lazier every day until almost sleeping 12 hours.

Working 4 am to 4 pm =Guarantees that I wake at 3:30 am during any off time. Why doesn’t that happen with the other times?

Today’s Exploit:

People from the dance studio.

Shawn: Crazy humor, the epitome of a “ham”. He likes attention a lot, and he likes making me turn red.

Gary: Very touchy-feely. A bit obsessed with the basics of dance.

Louie: The owner, also a dirty old man. Usually a hug and letting him kiss my cheek is sufficient, but the other night he caught me with my guard down.

Jose: Rather flamboyant, definitely likes the ladies. And he’s not afraid to let them know.

Dadbeh: (pronounced Dod-bay) Always going 450 miles per minute. He also likes anything with sugar, but is on a diet. Therefore he yells at me every time I take any food to the studio.

Veronica: Conspires with Shawn ways to embarrass me. She’s pretty successful.

Shelby: Probably the most amazing dancer I’ve ever met. She steals the show no matter who she dances with.

Yolanda: Also known as Mama. She sets the mood and the decoration themes. I think everyone is intimidated by her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative