Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, January 2

Business Class

I tried running again yesterday. I’ve been lazy since my holiday and haven’t run since 10 Dec. It hurts. My lungs protested yesterday, and I had to walk half the way back. And today my legs are protesting, they scream at my every time I try to move.

Today’s Exploit:

My first adventure on my trip home was fighting hives that erupted on any part of my skin that came into contact with anything else, including blankets, clothing, boots, my skin and my hair.

The second was searching all over Austin for a green iPod Nano. It seems that green is a most popular color and only 8 of the 48,000 Best Buy stores had them in stock. I think I went to 536 of them before I managed to find one.

Oh, lookie! Your hair was so short!
Also, you make a very good duck.
Then I thought about going ice skating and having a mall adventure, but my mom convinced me to change my flight and leave a day early. (Looking back I am very thankful, malls during the holidays are horrific, and I don’t do well in them at the best of times.) Also I was tired from being awake for 30 hours. So I got to the airport early and slept in one of the most uncomfortable chairs ever.

But then I boarded the plane and discovered that I was in business class instead of coach; and no one was sitting next to me. It was amazing. I had all the room in the world! And they give you cookies.

I took full advantage of this by scrunching myself into a corner to sleep some more. This resulted in more hives where I had my arms crossed and where my jacket touched me.

Then when I arrived in Denver I had to use my jacket! It was rather novel, needing to wear a jacket.

My parents picked me up and we went to Good Times for their amazing Frozen Custard Malts.

Mmmmm. I want another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative