Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, January 10

Condo Shopping

I am sitting next to a guy wearing headphones to watch TV on his computer. He just barely realized that I have been hearing the show for the last 13.2 minutes as well.

Today’s Exploit:

After San Antonio I went to Austin to see my cousin. I haven’t seen her in 5 years. And we were both too distracted to talk that day.

We went to eat at a nearby Mexican restraint. It was lovely, and they had Texas Martinis. That was fun.

The next morning we went to IKEA. She told me, “IKEA isn’t a store, it’s an experience.”

She was right. I would have been completely lost without her as my tour guide. They had amazing kitchens that I wanted to take home with me. I want, I want.

After that I went downtown and explored. There were lots of bars and lots of expensive clothing shops. And I saw the infamous hot-sauce shop that my Austonian family always talked about.

I also looked at apartments. Downtown apartments. They were amazing. And probably out of my price range, but amazing.

They had windows. And lots of sun. And good views. And there were walking/running/bicycling paths right across the street, around a lake.  And they had swimming pools and gyms and all sorts of other fun stuff.

And the kitchens.

Wow.

I think I might be moving soon. I just need a better paying job.

PS:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUPCAKE!  You are now a dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative