Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, January 6

Free Beer and Chili-cheese Fries

Did I mention that I got a KitchenAid? And it’s red. And shiny and pretty and it purrs. And I really want to use it to make cookies and cakes and bread and cupcakes and maybe some other stuff. But, alas, it is at my little flat.

Today’s Exploit:

After a disastrous day of snowboarding Cupcake and I went to my parents’ house. And my mom made gingerbread to make us feel better.

At least I think it was that day that she made it.

Then my sister shocked and befuddled us all again by saying that she wanted to try again, skiing this time. Tomorrow.

So we made plans to meet at 9:30…And we failed again. We didn’t get started until around noon.

And we skied. We went down some green runs, and then I got her to go down some blue runs.

Then we took a break and went to the cafeteria for chili-cheese fries. Very gross, and slimy and you should try them.

Also we sat in the bar section and the manager of the ski area gave us free beers, even though neither of us had ID’s with us.

Then we skied some more and I made her go down a really hard hill. And we decided to go down one more run. And we had a very good day and no one fell.

Until we got down to the lodge and were taking our skis off.

Then cupcake fell, and floundered, and rolled around for 10.36 minutes before she was able to get her skis off.

I couldn’t help because I was laughing too hard, and trying not to fall on her when she grabbed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative