Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, January 28

It’s Called “Young Love is Wonderful, but I’m Not Your Toy”

Trivia:

The highest point in Pennsylvania (Mt. Davis, 3,213 feet above sea level) is lower than the lowest point in Colorado (3,350 feet on the Arkansas River near Holly).

Today’s Exploit:

Rather than coming up with a good topic, which I had really planned on doing, I spent the day changing the layout of my blog. I hope you like it. I rather like my “Buttons”.

Also I read a lot of trivia.

And some new blogs.

And ate far too much cornbread.

Please lend me a wheelbarrow, I need it to get back to the trailer for more cornbread.

Also I compiled a new playlist:

-Wreck, Megan McCormick
-Paperweight, Schuyler Fisk
-Dancing With Myself, Glee Cast
-Black Velvet, Alannah Myles
-Marry You, Bruno Mars
-Valerie, Amy Winehouse
-White Blank Page, Mumford & Sons
-Honey, The Hush Sound
-Oh, My Love, Megan McCormick
-Crying Blood, VV Brown
-Honey and the Moon, Joseph Arthur
-Honey Honey, Feist
-I Don’t Belong to You Anymore, Schuyler Fisk
-F**k You, Cee Lo Green
-Wonderful, Annie Lennox
-Mama, Kate Miller-Heidke
-Don't Let Me Fall, Lenka
-I'm Not Your Toy, La Roux
-Young Love, Mystery Jets
-Dream a Little Dream of Me, Cass Elliot
-Darling I Do, Lucy Schwartz and Landon Pigg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative