Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, April 3

The Princess Chronicles

I painted my fingernails yesterday. The paint lasted 4.2 hours before I started peeling it off. It may be a record for me.

Today’s Exploit:

I just re-read some stories that my sister sent me. I believe I’d like to share them. They should make you laugh. They make me laugh hysterically every time I read them. At least once a week.

Part I

Princess Aurora loves to be outdoors. And getting TAN and she loves how long her hair is. Obviously she needs to wear some sunblock b/c look at her LEGS! Also. She’s really sad b/c someone chopped off her bird’s legs, so now he has to have prosthetics.
 :(
Naturally the birds in Princessland are purple. And wear prosthetics. Naturally.

Part II

Cinderella enjoys a beautiful morning. Despite the fact that her hair is shorter than her “little sister’s” and also despite the fact that she was forced to pick dandelions all morning. And despite the fact that she hired sketch painters who thought it would be funny to paint her castle PINK!
Hahaha
Please note that the painters used orange highlights, so it wasn’t the worst paint job, they could have used purple. Yikes.

Also please tune in later in the week for parts III, IV and V! They are just as delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative