Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, March 31

Fingernails and Puppy-dog Tails

For your procrastinating pleasure:

Capture the Cat Game













WARNING: Only click this link if you have spare time, maybe not even then.

Today’s Exploit:

Whew, barely made it back. The cat game sucked me in. It’s worse than solitaire or minesweeper. Probably put together. Although I always did like minesweeper.

Speaking of distractions, there was another dog out here tonight, with one of the delivery trucks. It was white with brown spots, and wagged its tail a lot. I was very tempted to go pet it. And it tried its hardest to get my attention, barking and jumping and making a ruckus. But I was so disciplined that I just looked longingly for 3.8 seconds before marching back to my box to study the never-ending march of 1010110001010111001010…

Also, how in the world to people deal with fake fingernails?

I see people functioning with nails as long as my little finger. How do they do it? How do they not go crazy?

I let mine grow for just a couple weeks and I’m ready to go bonkers. They get in the way of typing and texting/making phone calls. I cut myself with the corners of the nails and they catch on everything. And the clicking on the piano, not that I ever get to play the piano anymore but still. And they’re always gross with flour or butter or mud or grease stuck under them.

Gross. I need some clippers. Those super-duty ones.

And a brush, I forgot mine at home.

1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative