Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, April 23

I’ll Hug Them and Squeeze Them and Love Them Forever

I just ate the greenest crunchiest banana ever.


It was a day and a half too crunchy. Woo. Makes me pucker up just thinking about it.

Today’s Exploit:

I get to see these buddies pretty soon.


I’M SO EXCITED!

I haven’t seen them in ages. I think they’re a little lot bigger now. It’s been about a year and a half, I think. It was just a few months after I started my job. And then they moved. Far away

But they called me on my birthday.  The bestest birthday surprise ever.

And the other day they had “PJ chips”. Their Mama said that’s what they call Salt and Vinegar chips, because they had them at the cabin.

I’m gonna squeeze them and tickle them and spoil them rotten. Then I’m gonna do it all some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative