Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, April 9

The Princess Chronicles, Continued

I might be addicted to Cadburry Mini Eggs. And swing dance. And the sound of wind chimes.

Today’s Exploit:

Part III

Mikafina likes to read in her garden. If she had a garden, that is. She also likes (apparently) to wear hideous orange bib dresses. But I guess that’s ok, because at least it’s not a hideous blue bib dress

Also. I think she really likes her book because she has no idea a nasty sea gull and the dread chicken bush beast (which she is reading about and Clearly not taking seriously-look at her face) are about to ATTACK!

To be continued…
Tell me you noticed the dread chicken bush beast before you read about. Did you? I never do. Then I have to look and it is so obvious.

Part IV

Clairacina loves to spend time with her friends. AKA: hiking up cliffs barefoot with the weirdos she works with. She is also an avid fluffy-pink-tailed-squirrel observer. Which is obvious because she was obviously distracted while putting on her makeup. I mean, look at it! Ridiculous! Pull yourself together Clairicina!

She obviously also has no matching skills. Her dress may or may not be ever so slightly more hideous than the orange nightmare

Also to be continued…
I may have to become an avid fluffy-pink-tailed-squirrel observer. They are quite magnificent.

Part V

“Cinderella is a perfect princess.” Says Fairy Godmother. “WHAT THE HELL??” Cindy screams. “Now I’ll never get the guy! And what the eff did you do to my skin you nutter??”
I’m not sure if she’s crying tears of anger or that’s just a really bad makeup job. I think it might be makeup. Cinderella went through a lot of artists. Most of them ended up giving her crazy blue eyes. She didn’t even have pupils or whites. Just giant blue orbs. It was quite disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative