Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, April 27

I Like Recreational Math, Don’t You?

I just read The Time Machine by H.G. Wells. It was very good, I recommend it.

Today’s Exploit:

Last night I was talking to the new DD. New, as in, this is his first job as a DD new.

He is doing homework and takings tests to qualify for his classes. Part of that is a math section. He said he hates math.

I was appalled. Math is amazing.

So he asked if I’d help him. Naturally I jumped at the chance to do some recreational math. I even went through all the practice tests I have on my computer and answered all the questions to refresh my memory last night. It was a good way to waste a couple hours of the never-ending night.

When I gave him the papers for reference he was rather shocked. And WAY overly grateful.

I think he thanked me 27 times for the notes to use as examples.

I thought it was really funny, I felt like I should be thanking him for the nice diversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative