Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, April 21

Thinking About it is Giving Me Hives

I get to see my parents soon. I’m already making a calendar of what we need to have for dinner. Because I almost never get to cook for people anymore. Except cupcakes. But they almost don’t count anymore.

Today’s Exploit:

I had a panic attack last night. I realized it’s been 15 days since I practiced my dance. And I thought I forgot it. So I had to listen to my song 48 times visualizing it to reassure myself that the one week I have left to practice will be sufficient.


I also still need to get a costume and figure out where this event is supposed to take place. This could be a very stressful week with shopping and getting up in front of people to dance. WITH EVERYONE WATCHING ME. Please just watch Shawn. He likes the attention.


Also Shawn keeps telling me that Mama is going to put us at the end to try and keep him sober, but it never works.  Therefore I need to be even more worried because he still claims he doesn’t know the choreography and he’ll be drunk.  That means he’ll be even louder and want even more attention.  Crap.

1 comment:

Google Analytics Alternative