Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, April 24

A Stack of Dirty Bowls Would Make Me Cry

HAPPY SUNDAY!

I hope your day is filled with deviled-eggs and purple chickies and rabbit prints in the dust. And much happy family time.

This is what I hope is waiting for me when I get home.

Today’s Exploit:

I get to drive today! And see how much work it will really be to organize my desk.

Right now I’m imagining piles of papers, papers that I have to keep, overflowing and falling on the floor. All randomly tossed on the stack, with only a miniscule reference to where it is actually supposed to be filed.

And the spare bedroom. That is a nightmare of stuff I don’t otherwise know what to do with. And a few half finished projects.

Thankfully I have made it a rule to do the dishes and run the dishwasher before I leave. Every time. Even if it makes me late. Because the idea of going back to a stack of unwashed bowls and pans and spatulas and muffin tins would probably break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative