Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, April 30

I Didn’t Check on the Bird

The little dog with the green head? It has an attention span the size of a gnat’s step. I’ll walk across location, and it will see me and start running my direction. But halfway to me it will notice someone or something else and veer off in that direction. I don’t know if it’s capable of completing a thought.

Today’s Exploit:

I hit a bird today.

It almost made me cry.

It was the first animal I have hit while driving Starla. I think Starla wanted to cry too, but probably more because the bird punched her.

I haven’t hit an animal in a vehicle since that bird I hit while driving the van. I think I was 16. Mom was with me. She ducked and flinched more than I did.

Thankfully Starla has no lasting injuries. The bird probably didn’t make it. I didn’t stop to see. It’s a Prison zone, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative