Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, April 7

I Don't Want to Eat Them

Even though the trees are just barely green, spring is long gone.  It's been 483 degrees for the past week.  M.I.S.E.R.A.B.L.E.  Just thought you should know.

Today's Exploit:

I made cookies the other night.  Then I iced them.  It was an experiment for me.  And I liked the way it turned out.  I have some favorites and I can't bear the thought of them being eaten.  I should probaby give them away and not think about it. 

The fishies are swimming for their lives.  They know what will happen if they let their guard down.  The SHARKS will get them!

The aftermath of my creative binge.  Can you tell I like yellow?  I only have one boring colored bowl.  Because it works best for melting chocolate.  Otherwise it would be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative