Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, April 20

The Computer Broke Again

I:


I just called myself a crazy chicken, out loud.

I just learned that Oklahoma City has a zoo, and it’s supposed to be a good one.

I could sit and stare at Myrtle for hours. I think I might. She’s more interesting than the computers.

I like fresh pineapples. And crunchy grapes.

I met a dog with a green head.

Today’s Exploit:

Last night the DD answered a phone call from the rig floor.

Dane: They said something’s wrong with the computer again.

Me: Uh oh!

Dane: (into the phone) She said, “Uh oh” and she’s on her way up.

And when I got to the rig floor.

Me: So, what’s up with the computer?

Driller: Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see you.

Me: …

These guys are kinda sneaky and manipulative sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative