Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, April 26

Dolphin Chatter and Duck Laughs

MomandDad.

I’ve just decided upon a new rule. You can’t argue with me about who pays for lunch while you are visiting me. If you do I might have to dive over the table at the restaurant and tackle you.

Just thought I should give you fair warning.

Today’s Exploit:

Last night I heard a phone ring. The ringtone was ducks.

I thought it sounded like dolphins and ducks.

Me: Was that a conversation between a dolphin and a duck?

Ronnie: No, just ducks.

Me: Oh. Just ducks.

Ronnie: I’ve heard some crazy ones, turkey calls and elk bugles and deer grunting. The turkey one is pretty funny.

Me: Sorta like the dolphins and ducks?

Ronnie: it’s just DUCKS!

Me: Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative