Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, April 13

No Soup Today Friends

Thought of the day:


Using Microsoft’s Outlook is like sticking a fork in my eye. Then turning it, for good measure.

Today’s Exploit:

When I woke up today I was really excited to go into town and get the 3.2 things I need to make some soup. It sounded really good when I was telling Cupcake about it last night.

So I got up early and did my workout and took a really fast shower. (Really fast showers are getting more and more difficult. Long hair is a pain in the foot.) Then I got dressed and brushed my hair – not something that happens often – and grabbed my keys.

I hopped down the stairs and skipped over to my car to discover a truck.

A truck with a nice long trailer parked in the middle of the road.

He was just in the right spot that if I was able to inch out of my slot I still would have had no chance of getting by on either side of him. Specially with the forklift loading and unloading drilling collars.

I looked at Starla. Then I looked at the truck. Then I looked at the space between the trailer and all the other trucks.

Then I pouted and went back inside to eat a bowl of Cheerios.

I waited and waited and waited.

The truck driver left just in time for me to not have enough time to make it to town and run into the market for my 3.2 items.

I’m sure he was laughing all the way home: NO SOUP FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative