Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, June 26

Wake Up Call

My sister likes a Taylor Swift song.  
The apocalypse must be coming.
Today’s Exploit:
6:05 am
Tommy:  Where’s Nut Plug?  Sleeping in again?
Me:  I guess so.
Tommy:  I’ll get him up.
Bang bang bangbangbangbang 
Patrick:  Was that you banging on the door?
Tommy:  Me?  What?  No, I didn’t hear anything.
Patrick:  Oh, I thought it was someone from outside.
Tommy:  It must have been the company man looking for Nut Plug.  It is after 6.
The company man has nicknamed us Mica and Nut Plug.  The DDs think it’s hilarious.  They use every excuse they can find to cal Patrick “Nut Plug”.
Also, Patrick has a hard time getting up on time.  He’s decided to sleep in another trailer because Tommy and Tony are bad influences.  We’ll see if it makes a difference at about 6 this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative