Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, June 9

According to TJ

I ran this morning.  For the first half of the run the wind was at my back, so it felt like no wind.  And I was sad.
But the amazing thing was that I had sweat dripping down my face.  Gross.  I’ve never had that happen before.  Like tears without crying.  
It tickles.
Today’s Exploit:
I have friends on this rig.  
So when I’m not confined to my box I wander around the rig and harass them.  I can spend most of the day talking to them and getting in the way, and sometimes learning a little bit more about the rig.  
The company man working last week seems to be the suspicious type.  He regularly made comments to the roughnecks about sneaking off to some secret place, or giving us a tarp for some privacy, and such.  
This made me laugh, because whomever he made these comments to would tell me.  And I’d chock up another “boyfriend”.  Then I’d go talk to someone else. 
After not having anything to do for 4.3 days I had 5 boyfriends.  
Amazing, huh?  That’s the whole crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative