Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, June 15

The Larangus Attack

Sometimes I think the only thing that gets me through the day is the 82 popsicles that I eat.
Today’s Exploit:
Mark is addicted to Judge Judy.  He likes laughing at the stupidity of people.  
I like laughing at people’s stupidity as well, but I’m not completely obsessed.  He auto-tunes the TV to change to the Judge Judy program every day it’s on.  And he gets really excited right about 4:00 pm.  
The other day, instead of doing my workout, I watched with him.  
He talks through the whole thing, telling me exactly what happened 2.1 minutes ago.  I feel like I’m letting him down by actually paying attention so that I already know what’s going on.  But I don’t know if he actually notices that my answers are rather monotonous.  
The particular section that I remember from this show was a lady and her boyfriend.  She called him a friend, but golly, I think everyone knew why they went to that concert together.
She was suing him for attacking her on the way home, as well as damage to her car.  Bla blah blabla blah.  It wasn’t terribly interesting until the end when they interviewed the parties outside the courtroom.  
I love when people try to appear smarter than they are.
Lady:  We were driving along and he started being obnoxious.  Then he got mad and started assaulting me.  He even grabbed my larangus so I had a hard time breathing.
Really?  Your larangus?  Now that is a heinous crime.
Both Mark and Randi stopped what they were doing and looked at the TV questioningly.  
Me:  Her larangus, hahahahaha.
Mark:  Is that what she said?
Randi:  I thought she said that.
Mark:  I can’t believe someone said that to a camera, knowing it would be on TV.
Me:  Larangus.  Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative