Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, June 29

The Cheesy Vampyre Series

I’m being lazy.
All I’ve done for the last 3 days is buy books and read them.  
Today’s Exploit:
I went to San Antonio the other day.  
I wanted to go to a book store for another book in the series I’m reading.  A cheesy series about teenage vampyres.  It’s one of those books that has to use old English spelling because it makes them seem more mystical.  
At any rate it’s entertaining.  And I wanted another.
Naturally that was the only one in the series that the bookstore didn’t have.  
Therefore I had to find 8 other books to make up for it.  
I got some big kid books, like, a biography and something about hedgehogs.  I also got some fantasy books, because they’re the best.  And I decided to be nice and buy the next two books in the cheesy vampire series that my sister is reading.
I asked her which ones she needed, and when she didn’t answer I asked my mom, because she’s reading them too.  
My mom answered.  I found the books and checked out.
Lucky for my sister, she was 32 seconds late in telling me not to get them.  
She claims she might need to get them for her fire trip.  The one she was supposed to go on last Wednesday.  
Wahahahahahaha.
Too bad, so sad.  Now you HAVE TO WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative