Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, June 11

The Sexy Walk

I have spent the last 3.7 days listening to the DD snore, while waiting on the rig to get going again.  
I’m ready to have some work again.  Even sitting in my box sounds exciting.
Today’s Exploit:
The other day I was wandering around the rig, and hassling the roughnecks.  As usual.  I talked to the driller, then the floor hands and then wandered down to the mud tanks.
The mud tanks are generally 37 times hotter than anywhere else because the mud is hot from being in the well.  So I don’t go there very often.  That’s why Joseph was so excited for some company.
Joseph is a crazy kid.  He’s always joking and teasing people.  He finds it endlessly fascinating to make me turn red.  
He teases me about going behind the hopper to get some privacy, or showing me his “dance moves”, which consist of rubbing against me. Also he jokes about me looking at his bum while he’s doing his job.  
The best part of this day was The Sexy Walk.  He had to go across all of the tanks to open a valve.  So, the entire way he exaggerated the movement in his hips, rather like a model.  Every few steps he’d look back to make sure I was watching, once or twice giving me a finger wave.
He spent the rest of the day referring to his sexy walk, and asking if I wanted to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative