Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, June 23

I Would Show You, But He Said No

Patrick is crazy.  He actually WANTS to do all the work.  He was also horrified that he fell asleep last night (at about 3), and didn’t wake up in time for his shift (at 6).  
We haven’t started doing anything yet. 
Today’s Exploit:
The other week my friend Joseph had some pictures taken.  Turns out he’s some sort of music person who sells beats to people to use in their songs.  So he had to get pictures to be “legit”.  
He sent me one when he got them.  
It was terrifying.  I think I threw my phone.  
In the picture he had dark, morbid makeup, and blood all over his hands and teeth.  And what looked like a huge knife cutting through his face.  
Gross.  
He thinks it’s hilarious that it scared me.  
I think it’s creepy that he liked the picture.
PS  He’s said he’s going to send me a video of The Sexy Walk.  I’m holding him to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative