Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, October 1

I Blame the Bulls, Okay?

I found some new measuring cups that I need.
And they come in the non-traditional/odd sizes as well.  And they’re actually not orange, for once.  
Also, Happy October.
Today’s Exploit:
The other day I ran 6.6 miles.  
Ok, I only actually ran 6.1 of those miles, but still.
It only took me 75 minutes from start to finish.  
And 6.6 miles is a long way, I normally only run 4.2.
And I spent a longer time walking where the bulls were right next to the road.  
I’ve never been that close to them, and I’ve heard stories about how they can be mean.
I talked to them.
I told them to go on with their business and ignore me.  They did a better job of that on my way back.  
I think I like cows better, they tend to run away from me.  That means that I have more room, and it’s less smelly.  Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative