Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, October 3

They Just Sit There, Mocking Me

I need a coffee/tea mug.  This trailer I’m in only has 2.  And I‘m the only one who does dishes. 
That means any time I want tea I have to wash the cup before I can use it.  Usually that means getting the scrubber and clorox out because it has stage III green-and-black mold growing in it.  
I’m learning to keep anything I want to use hoarded away in my food box, otherwise it will disappear and/or culture the newest species of mold.
Also, I’m living with 6 guys, in a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom trailer.  One of the bathrooms is in a bedroom = EVERYONE uses the bathroom I use.  Stock up on the Clorox wipes.  And spray.  And Lysol.  
I might be cleaner if I sleep in my car and not shower for the next month.
Today’s Exploit:
I’m still working on unpacking.  
I’ve got everything organized except for the kitchen.  
I still have 5.7 large boxes of stuff to fit into my kitchen.  It will be trying.  
I can’t throw anything away because I use it all.  Amazingly enough.
It might take me until my lease is up to figure out what to do with this stuff.  
In the mean time, I don’t have hardware to put my table together.  So my boxes are residing in my dining area, quite content to mock my attempts to re-organize everything yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative