Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, October 4

He’s Gonna Wreck That Thing

I might take over the company man’s kitchen.  Because mine is gross and over-crowded.  
Today’s Exploit:
Yesterday I was outside a lot.  We received tools from three different sites all at the same time.
While Rick was busy telling the forklift driver where to put things and the truck drivers what they’d be hauling back, I decided to be useful and strap the tools we’d just gotten.
So I found a tape measure and a marker.
I was busy measuring the pieces and noting the lengths on each end for easy reference when Rick came over to me.
Rick:  One of those truck drivers told me Joe’s going to wreck that thing.
Me:  What?  The forklift?
Rick:  Yeah.  He told me, “He’s gonna wreck that thing.”  And I asked what he meant.  He told me, “He’s gonna wreck that thing if he don’t stop watching the girl and start watching where he’s going”.  
Me:  Oh.  That makes me self conscious.  I think I need some more inconspicuous clothes.
Rick:  You don’t think they’d still be wondering, “Wonder what she looks like under those coveralls?”
Me:  I don’t want to know that!  I was happy floating in my little bubble of oblivion.  
Rick:  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative