Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, October 18

Morning, Honey

The mosquitoes are out.  
Tony and Ryan killed 58 last night while I fixed the computers.
Today’s Exploit:
This morning Ryan forgot something in his backpack.  When he came back to the box to get it he had, what I though was, a hilarious story.
He walked into the trailer to find Ricardo asleep on the couch.  
So he quietly shut the door and started taking off his boots.  
Just as he was slipping by the couch, into the hallway, Ricardo woke a bit.   
Not all the way, just a little.
He said, “Hi, honey.”  
Then he snuggled back into the couch and went back to sleep.  
Ryan was a bit disturbed by this.  
Ryan:  No one’s ever called me “honey” but my mom.  I think I liked it that way.  
I just laughed and laughed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative