Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, October 2

I Think That’s What He Said

Cupcake is doing P90x!  She’s made it through one month already!  
It’s to get into shape so that we can run a marathon next spring.  
Not really, it’s only a half-marathon.
Today’s Exploit:
Larry is the night company man.
He’s funny.
I can only understand about half of what he says.
I think he’s from Louisiana.  I still have a hard time with that accent.  
They say things like:  We-onna-ig-uh-ih-a-it.  (We’re going to rig up in a bit)
Or maybe:  Yr-ool-edy-oo-oo?  (Your tool ready to go?)
Mostly I smile and make non-committal noises because I don’t really know what he said.  
He seems to be ok with that.  
So long as I’m ready to go when they need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative