Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, October 27

His Name is Jack

Sitting on the porch watching birds:
Harriet:  Are those martins?
Ricky:  Nope, they’re Smiths.  Or maybe Jones’
Today’s Exploit:
I am still trying to unpack.
I am down to 47 boxes of kitchen supplies.
I started out with 5237 boxes.
I have a table and a couch, instead of random pieces of wood.  And I hid almost all my blankets under my bed so I have room in my linen closet for sheets.  
Now I just need some pictures and maybe a rug or two for it to seem like a real home.  
It already has a pumpkin.  
His name is Jack.  He’s a happy vampire.  And he’s guarding my porch, while quickly turning into moldy mush.
I vant to share your milk and cookies.
I’ve never had a pumpkin get mushy so fast.  Stupid humidity.  

Guarding the yard that I can't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative