Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, October 17

Eeets a Gooooood Moooooo-veeee

I’m going to get a pumpkin tonight.  So I can have Halloween at the rig.  Maybe I’ll be really motivated and make sugar cookies to frost.  
Or maybe I’ll have time to make those at my new home.
Today’s Exploit:
Ricardo likes movies.  
Every time I go to the trailer he is watching something new.  
Each time he tells me:
“Have you seen this?  This is a gooooood moooooo-veeee.”
Doesn’t matter if it’s a movie made for 13 year old girls, 5 year olds or a really creepy horror movie.  It’s always a gooooood moooooo-veeee.
I’ve seen him watching “A Cinderella Story”, “The Flintstones”, Some nasty vampire movie, “Planet of the Apes”, and “The Mask”.  
Each and every movie he has seen before.  Each and every movie is a “gooooood moooooo-veeee’.  And each one always surprises him.  
He says, “What the...” at least 4.7 times each time I go to the trailer.  
Ricardo:  What the..., did you see that?
Me:  Yes.
Ricardo:  He just mumblemumble mumble, can you believe that?
Me:  Mmm.
I’m never sure how to answer, because I just saw it on the movie, it wasn’t that exciting.  And I’m not exactly sure about his stance on the subject due, partly, to his mumble and partly to his accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative