Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, October 11

Silence Would Be Devine


I almost had to adopt the poor starving dog.  She followed me around for the rest of the time I was in town.  I bet she’d have gotten in my car if I gave her half a chance.
Today’s Exploit:
I’m ready for a break.  
I want my own bed.
And silence.
No buzzing, no roaring, no clanging, no yappy trailer-mates.
Just silence.  
And I want to make caramel on my new stove.
Instead I get to make the trip to Oklahoma one more time.  To clean and to get my Kitchen-Aid.  I also need to get my hangers and my toolbox.  
Then I’ll be able to put my table and my futon together.  
And I’ll sit in the silence in my new living room basking in the light that comes in.
For dinner I’ll eat at my dining table, contemplating my new cubby-shelves, and enjoying the quiet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative