Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, October 8

Just Another Number


I made Balsamic Chicken Alfredo.
Yum.
Cream and butter and Parmesan and Balsamic vinegar.
Today’s Exploit:
I was fighting with my computer when Tony came into the box.
Ryan was sitting on the bench watching me alternate between sweet-talking and yelling at Betty-Sue.  He thought it was hilarious.
Tony:  I’m going up to slide.  Also, Hector wants your number.
Me:  Nope.  Come on, buddy.  You can do it.
Tony:  That’s it, huh?  Just nope.
Me:  Just nope.
Tony:  Ok, I’ll tell him.
Later he came back and told me that Hector was surprised when Tony said I declined to give him my number.  
Tony:  I think he was surprised I actually asked you. 
My thoughts:  At least it was a little better than asking him to deliver a note.  Still...
I am glad he didn’t ask me directly.  I have a hard time saying no to people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative