Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, June 25

Table Dance

Yesterday I got to play Frisbee. I had a new experience at this practice. I got tackled. In the sprinklers.

I was running to catch the disc. I was almost there when I saw a hand over my head. Then I felt something hit my foot. The next thing I knew I was rolling in the wet grass.

The water was great. The grass was not. I am still itchy thinking about it.

Today’s Exploit:

I also went to a party at the dance studio yesterday. I danced a tango, and it went really well. I think it is my favorite dance. Probably because I have the hardest time with it and therefore am determined to get it right.

I dressed up for the party. I wore a black sun dress, nothing fancy. Naturally Shawn had something to say about it.

Shawn: I’ve never met a woman that doesn’t look good in a little black dress.

Me: Haha.

Shawn: You might get a table dance out of this one.

Me: Yikes!

I think I’ve had enough of his “seductive” dances.

Later he almost ran me into one of the support columns in the middle of the floor.

Shawn: It’s ok for me to do table dances, but you don’t need to be doing pole dances.

Me: *shaking head*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative