Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Monday, June 21

Dog Magnet

When I went home my mom spent ages torturing me about how she was able to watch So You Think You Can Dance. It’s pretty much my favorite show. And I’m always working while it’s on.

Last night I broke down and did some “illegal” streaming on the work internet. In one of the episodes I caught a quote that I liked a lot.

“I found dance as an outlet, now I want to use it as an exit.” -Tyrell Rolle

I thought it was very clever, and very interesting.

Today’s Exploit:

Today on my run I went longer than I usually do. Little Buddy had disappeared with the company man, but somehow sensed that I was going and followed me. We had gone about two and a half miles when we came to a driveway. Little Buddy was about 30 feet behind me because she likes the advantage when I turn around.

I saw a shape, and heard a bark. Then I heard some scrabbling behind me and when I turned Little Buddy was gone and two big dogs were loping down the road .

I started of on the way back to the rig. The big dogs followed. I turned and tried to get them to go home. Three times.

One finally stopped following, but the other stayed with me all the way back.

When I got back Little Buddy decided she was a little more bold and barked at him. I started walking to cool down but was interrupted by barking and yelping. Frankie came out and threw rocks at the dogs to get them to stop fighting.

I continued with my little walk with Little Buddy on one side, and the other dog following behind. Every so often they’d have a little scuffle for attention.

Currently I’m thoroughly sick of both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative