Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, September 29

You Should Ask For Help

I got to sleep in the rain, and the next night it frosted.  Brr.  It was amazing
Today’s Exploit:
Yesterday I got a delivery of some new tools.
But the delivery guy didn’t tell me that they were here, so I spent half the morning tracking them down.  When I finally found them I had to drag them 57.2 feet to my box.
I was at 49.7 feet when two of the roughnecks came to help.
Joe:  Here, let me help.
Bob:  I’ll take this end.
Me:  Fine. Here.
Joe:  Where do you want it?
Me:  I need it moved another 8.1 feet.
Bob:  Ok, there you go.
Me:  Thanks.
Joe:  You know, you can ask for help.
Me:  I know, but you were busy and I am able to move my stuff.
Bob:  But you should ask for help.  We’ll help.
Me:  Ok.  Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative