Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, September 15

Moving Day

I want my next steel toed boots to have red sequins all over them.  Red sequins are way better than pink with orange and blue stitching. 
It’ll be difficult to find something more gaudy and heinous than the ones I have.  But I’m going to try.
Sadly, so far the closest I’ve found is some red daisy vine-y things stitched on the sides.


Today’s Exploit:
I’m moving right now.
No, really.  
I’m packing all my junk into a really big truck, I’m loading Starla onto a dolly to pull behind it.  And then I’m hitting the road.  
I’m driving 7.2 hours, at least, in the hugest truck anyone’s ever let me drive.  
Scary.  The only other big truck I drove was an small engine at the Forest Service.  And I only got to pull that out of the garage.  I drove it a whole 16.7 feet.
And I can’t see behind me.  I don’t like not being able to look in the rearview mirror.  I don’t trust those side ones.  They always tell you they’re morphing things out of perspective, and then expect you to know exactly what’s going on.  
Wish me clear skies and light traffic, so that I can make it on time to get my key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative