Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Sunday, September 4

Smooth, Like Santana and Rob

I saw a cougar.  Either that or it was the dog from the last rig and she’s been in hiding.  Or it may have been an even-more-than-usually-stunted Texas deer.
I’m thinking it's the big cat.  
Yikes.
Today’s Exploit:
I made a cake yesterday.
It was supposed to be round and have 3 layers.
I couldn’t find the third round pan.
So I borrowed a square one.
Then I didn’t have a timer, and I forgot about it.  
Ack.
So the bottom layer was slightly misshapen from me hacking a square cake into a circle, and slightly dry from the extra 5.2 minutes in the oven.  
But it’s edible.  And it smells like almond.
And it looked kinda pretty.  
"Just like the ocean under the moon." -Smooth

I was kinda impressed with my frosting job.  It ended up really smooth, for using a butter knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative