Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Saturday, September 10

You Run Too Much, Eat A Taco

Just thought you should know this is post 301.  
That’s a lot of pointless stories.


Today’s Exploit:
I went to the rig floor this morning to get pipe lengths for my depth tally.  Naturally they had just made breakfast tacos. 
Driller:  You want a taco?
Me:  Um, maybe after I get the tally.
I went about getting the lengths and comparing depths to those that the driller and the DD had.  When I got it all figured out I started back down the stairs.  
Roughneck: Micka, Micka!
Me:  Yes?
Driller:  Your taco.
Me:  Oh, I forgot.
Roughneck:  I make it.
Me:  Wow, thanks.
Driller:  You run too much, you have to eat tacos.
Makes it sound like I have a disease, and breakfast tacos are the cure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative