Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, September 16

The Search

Cabin? Cabin.  Kay, good.  I hope it gets cold tonight.
Today’s Exploit:
Searching for steel toed boots is a cinch.  
Searching for steel toed boots that will make as big an impact as my hideous pink ones is almost an impossible task.  




1. The same ones: 
Hideous.  And every one wants them.  Everyone.

B 1/2. The pretty ones:
They’re not quite so horrid without the blue.

Green. The Camo ones:  
Eh, they’re kinda boring.
C. The CATs:
They make me think of elementary school when everyone wanted Doc Martins, but settled for whatever looked closest.

Triangle. The Flowery ones:
The only ones I found that actually had any red at all.

O. The Moon Shoes:
Holey Freaking Awesome!  I would definitely wear these.  If they were slip-ons.

Purple. The Not-Boots:
They actually sell steel toed Hush Puppies.  I don’t think they’d let me wear these.  They don’t look like “real” work shoes.
Final. The Ones I Want:
These are amazing.  The only thing that would make them better is if the studs were rhinestones.  Too bad they’re Steel Shank instead of Steel Toed.  Turns out that’s a pretty big difference. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative