Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, September 14

Really? You Can Make Those?!


"Beep beep," Vroom!

This place has lots of road runners.  
They’re not as blue as I remember, they’ve never, beep beeped at me and they fight over the best patch of dirt.  
I guess it has the best bugs?


Today’s Exploit:
A conversation:
Me:  I’m running into town to go to the store, do you need anything?
George:  Oh, man!  I was just thinking when I woke up that I needed to make a list, I had something in mind that I really wanted and now I can’t remember!
Me:  I hate it when that happens.
George:  I know!  Something you can get.  You probably won’t find it here, but some No-Bake cookies.
Me:  You’re right, I probably won’t find them here, but I can make them.
George:  Really?  You can make those?!
Me:  Yes, they’re probably the easiest cookies ever.
George:  No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative