Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, September 9

The Unicorn Sunshade

I’ve started a fad out here.  
No one’s used a bowl for their ice cream since I used a glass for mine.  


Today’s Exploit:
Today George is going to Walmart.  He asked the rest of us if we need anything.  
Matt wants a sunshade for the windshield of his truck.  The one he has is falling apart from being baked daily for the last 8 years.  Pretty impressive for a sun shade...
When George asked if he had a preference for the style Matt said he didn’t as long as it was reflective foil.
George:  I’m going to get him a pink unicorn one. 
Lindsay:  A unicorn, huh?
Me:  I think you should try for Tinkerbell.
George:  Or a heart.  I’m going to find the most feminine one I can.  I’ll get a plain one too, but I just want to see if he’d actually put something like that in his truck.  But don’t tell him I said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative