Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Friday, September 17

Short Stack

I am currently addicted to Ginger Ale, Simply Raspberry Lemonade, Grapefruit juice and Original Goldfish. This is all I’ve consumed for the past three days. Somehow I’m okay with that.

Today’s Exploit:

I’ve been hearing a phone that sounds like the ice cream truck. It makes me sad every time I hear it. Because I can’t get any ice cream.

I’ve gotten to work with an engineer who, last time I worked with, I thought was shy and quiet and reserved. Apparently after the first meeting he is talkative and quite social. I’ve learned about his past seven jobs, his camera and his nephew. Maybe it’s because we live and work in the same room this time.

Both of the directional drillers are quite funny. And talk all the time. And they don’t get offended when I laugh at them, which is about every 3.75 minutes.

I miss my mattress.

I think TV on rigs should be banned.

The end

PS Dad: Today you should make Cornbread! I don’t need to link this one do i?

2 comments:

  1. No link necessary. But I have a craving for gold fish tacos tonight....we still have some ginger ale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering what all of this has to do with a short stack. Although I am now craving pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative