Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, September 22

Penguin Trainer

I am fascinated with my heart rate right now. I check it about 56.3 times a minute. I check it when I do laundry, when I do dishes, while I’m reading, and as I walk across the room. It is amazing how quickly it changes and the amount it changes. I’ll probably be wearing my monitor continually for the next 2.31 weeks. At least.

Today’s Exploit:

So today I was pondering the fact that I don’t much like my job this week. It’s been very boring. I’ve spent more time reading, watching movies, and playing with my phone than actually working. I even was reduced to STUDYING for entertainment. I took tests for FUN. Eek!

I also was reminded how office people are lacking in common sense. I don’t want that to happen to me. So I don’t want an office job.

The first idea I came up with was the zoo. I wouldn’t be in the office, I’d get to learn about all the animals, and it sounds fun.

Then I contemplated the circus. It’s big, it’s shiny, it probably only has an office for the ring master.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, then I decided I want to fly a helicopter. That would be AMAZING! I could go anywhere and see all sorts of amazing things. I disregarded the fact that I wasn’t particularly happy the last time I was in one. How they jump around and drop suddenly, worse than rollercoasters (which I HATE).

But then I remembered that I’d probably have to talk to people. Over the radio. And I don’t like talking to people. And I don’t like talking over the radio at all. And I’m not sure if they’d let me drive a helicopter because I wear glasses, or contacts. Depends on how I feel that day.

So I decided to go with the zoo. But then I remembered all the people that go to the zoo. And I hate crowds. I almost had a panic attack in a room with 7 other people. So I amended that to working at the zoo, where the only people I have to talk to are the penguins.

I suppose the circus could still be an option, but I’d probably have to be the elephant trainer and work from backstage.

PS Dad: Today you should make Chicken Alfredo! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I disagree totally about the office people, unless they are management. Some office people are very logical...and nice to talk to. But the penguins sound good!
    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess that's true. I mostly have to talk to the management ones.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative