Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, September 21

Crazy License

Today I got a heart rate monitor. I had to wear it 3.86 hours before it stopped feeling like it was pinching me. And my heart rate is much higher than I expected. Unless I concentrate really hard on breathing slowly and relaxing. Then it’s about what I thought I’d see. It is also water resistant up to 50 meters. I may have to go swimming to check it out. Remind me to do that next time I go to Corpus Christi.

Today’s Exploit:

My sister brings out the crazy in people. She still doesn’t understand why people tell her they’re only this crazy when they’re around her. But my mom figured it out. Cupcake is so crazy that no matter how strange her friends are, they still look pretty normal when they’re with her. Being with her is a license to act like a goof, and not be judged. Because everyone is busy judging her. Good thing she doesn’t care.

Case in point: She made me wear false eyelashes. And take “Barbie Pictures”. And I was okay with that since she was the wacko dancing around the kitchen and making kissy faces and showing them off. Since we had the eyelashes, and she’d just heard Axel F on Monsters vs. Aliens she decided we had to have a dance party. I’m pretty sure most of the city could hear the music, and are thoroughly of that song.

This turned into a photo shoot because I took a few pictures of her dancing. She reviewed them.


Cupcake: Whoa! They make my bum look small! Take another to show that it isn’t!

Me: Ok. Click


Cupcake: Man! That one did too! Ok, try again.

Me: Click


Cupcake: There’s something wrong with your camera. All cameras make my bum look big!


PS Dad: Tonight you should make Italian Breaded Baked Parmesan Pork Chops

1 comment:

  1. why'd you have to get a heart monitor???

    ps it really does look small, doesn't it?! weird...

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative