Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Wednesday, September 15

My Shoebox

I love love love my mattress. It is amazing. And my new pillowcases are softer than baby Alpaca fur and smoother than Gelato. And my new blanket is not 485 degrees so I can sleep! You should try new bedding!

Today’s Exploit:

I arrived in the new trailer to find a bedroom the size of a shoebox. And I get to share it. I could, if I was so inclined, cuddle with the person I’m sharing a room with, without moving my bed. They tell me that it should only be for 8 days.

I also discovered that the bathroom next to the bedroom has not been cleaned in 4.73 years. The shower has a layer of tar that has accumulated from regular use by people in the oilfield. The toilet has not been cleaned in 1.89 years. Ew.

Luckily the trailer does have two bathrooms. The second one has only been neglected for 3 months. This is the one I will be using. After dosing it with much Clorox and Lysol, my two best friends when I travel.

I must be off to spray and scrub. Sweet dreams.

PS Dad: Tonight you should make Chicken and Artichokes in a White Wine Sauce. Hey! I left some artichokes just for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative