Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Tuesday, March 15

Procrastination Station

This page made me think of my sister. That crazy girl who is still on her European kick even after all this time. But, then, I guess I can’t blame her.

Today’s Exploit:

Today, in addition to fighting with the computers, I have been discovering new baking blogs.

Joy the Baker and i am baker.

Joy is amazingly funny, and has amazing recipes and amazing pictures. I will be trying her Honey Vanilla Bean Marshmallows tomorrow. Or as soon as I have access to my lovely KitchenAid.

i am baker is incredibly talented and inventive. Her cakes look like she’s been doing this forever and are always perfect. But apparently she just started baking a year ago. And she’s way good at it. I’m so jealous.

Reading baking blogs is bad for my job. I neglect my duties because I am fascinated by the things people are able to create in their kitchens. Also it makes me long for my KitchenAid and a spatula. And my Christmas bowls that I finally got to use last week. It also makes me wish that I had more patience. And a puppy.

I should probably stop now, but I think I’m addicted. And they put links to their favorites, so now I have to look at them. I am doomed to fall into a pit of self loathing because I could never do half the things that these people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative