Other things. Sorta like posts, but not.

Thursday, March 3

Dancing Up A Storm

I just overdosed on caramel sauce. Please come visit me, I’ll send you away with your own jar to overdose on.

Maybe even a cupcake to go with it.

Today’s Exploit:

I am home and dancing up a storm right now. Shawn has decided that I need to dance for at least 2 hours every day. He is choreographing a routine for the spring showcase. Which is just a fancy name for a recital.

It’s kind of fun and exciting. I spend a lot of time staring at the mirror trying to remember what I just did while Shawn dances and grumbles and makes faces figuring out the next section.

I also spend a lot of time turning red. And lately scraping my toe across the floor. My shoe doesn’t protect it from all of the dragging and sliding around that I’ve been doing.

Then I come home and eat a sundae. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative